The Rocket Landing is an after-school care program that allows children to stay at school. This convenient program is affordable and offers premium care for children in grades K-5. Healthy snacks will be provided. Daily activities will be planned outdoors, in the computer lab, the gym and in the cafeteria. The Rocket Landing maintains a fully trained staff that will provide a safe, caring environment for all children. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy & Procedures
- Children will be picked up by 6:00 pm
- Please sign your children out daily
- For any child picked up after 6:00pm, a late charge of $5.00 per minute will be added to your next payment
- In the event a child is not picked up by 6:15pm, and the staff has received no phone call, the proper authorities will be notified
- Weekly cost: $50.00
- Drop in rate is $12.00
- Student tuition is based on the number of days school is in session for the month. The monthly calendar will have the computed cost for the month.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $20.00 for the first child plus $15.00 for each additional child will be charged per school year.
- The Rocket Landing is closed when school is not in session.