Our vision is to believe in ourselves and to be recognized as an innovative alternative educational environment which values excellence in relationships, academics, and personal relationships.
- We will trust students to reach higher expectations.
- We will commit to individual communication and intervention
- We will be steadfast with rules and expectations.
- We will plan curriculum with the 3 R’s, scales and student engagement in mind.
- We will be innovative in monitoring and tracking student progress.
- We will create a positive, safe and caring environment.
School Wide Goal:
High School: To decrease failure rate and increase attendance.
Middle School: To provide remediation to improve reading and math skills.
HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL 2018
at PUTNAM CITY WEST HIGH SCHOOL – West Wing
8500 NW 23rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73127
May 1st – June 1st @ Any Putnam City high school
June 2nd -June 9th @ PC West – West Wing
COST: $220.00 PER SESSION. (Reduced rate available for Senior Week **Class of 2018 only** and Free/Reduced lunch participants)
It is important to note that enrollments are not complete and credits will not be transcribed until tuition has been paid in full.
HOURS: MORNING SESSION: 8:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
AFTERNOON SESSION: 12:30 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
DATES: June 4th-June 28th Monday-Friday