Our vision is to believe in ourselves and to be recognized as an innovative alternative educational environment which values excellence in relationships, academics, and personal relationships.
- We will trust students to reach higher expectations.
- We will commit to individual communication and intervention
- We will be steadfast with rules and expectations.
- We will plan curriculum with the 3 R’s, scales and student engagement in mind.
- We will be innovative in monitoring and tracking student progress.
- We will create a positive, safe and caring environment.
School Wide Goal:
High School: To decrease failure rate and increase attendance.
Middle School: To provide remediation to improve reading and math skills.
Tuesday, May 22, Francis Tuttle Reno Campus