PTO OFFICERS 2018-19
President – Melissa Graffinga
VP Fundraising – Brooke Fonzi
VP Membership – Patty Richey
Secretary – April McCoy
Treasurer – Debbie Miller
Council Delegate – Vandi Booth
PTO Board Meetings
September 10th 4:00 pm
October 8th 4:00
November 12th 4:00
December 10th 4:00
October 5 Viking Day (similar to the Hoopla day in the past)
Viking Day was a success and the kids had a lot of fun! A special thank you to our Hefner staff for helping us make this day happen, also to our wonderful parents and Junior National Honor Society students who stepped up to volunteer. We could not have done it without you!
Our next PTO meeting is this Monday, October 8th at 4pm in the cafeteria. Please plan on attending.
***Mark your calendars***
Event: Halloween Dances
Place: Hefner Cafeteria
Date: Friday, October 26th Halloween Dances
Times: 6th grade 1:40 – 2:35 pm
7th & 8th grade 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Tickets will be sold during lunch time on 10/25 and 10/26 $5 per student.
If you would like to chaperone for the Halloween dances, please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
October 17th Hay Day! $1 tickets will be sold in first hour.
News from Hefner Middle School
- Parent Teacher Conference forms due Monday, October 8th
- 6th grade Football Team Pictures is Monday, October 8th after school. Please make transportation arrangements.
- Parent teacher conferences are on Monday, October 15th and Tuesday, October 16th
- FCCLA meeting is Tuesday, October 9th after school.
- Thursday, October 18th no school
- Friday, October 19th no school
- Monday, October 22nd (Professional Day, no classes)