To develop lifelong learners in an innovative and nurturing
learning community which empowers all students to be competent, productive, caring and responsible citizens.
We believe that the most promising strategies for achieving the mission of Ralph Downs Elementary is to be:
- To be steadfast advocates committed to academic success by monitoring student progress.
- Partners with our school community by providing guidance, tools & resources to ensure student success
- Aligned to common SMART goals
- Professional Learning Communities and Collaborative Teams
- Relationship builders with ALL students by discovering and celebrating diversity
Ralph Downs’ Roadrunners are:
Problem Solvers who are
Excited to Learn while
Encouraging Others to
Do the Right Thing
We are Roadrunners! (SHOUT)
At Ralph Downs Elementary, our teachers and staff are dedicated to providing all students with a safe and engaging learning environment. We are visionary leaders who are committed to serving our school community in the best way possible. We encourage our families to become involved as we strive to develop positive relationships that will help ALL students be successful in school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. My goal is to make it a great year as we do whatever it takes to ensure success!
Stephanie Wallace, Principal
For information about after school care click here